Sami Yaffa, mest känd som basist i Hanoi Rocks på 1980-talet släpper ett debutsoloalbum i höst.
Albumet har fått titeln “The Innermost Journey To Your Outermost Mind” och släpps den 22 september via Livewire/Cargo Records. Skivan föregås av singeln “The Last Time” som släpps den 11 juni.
“The Last Time is one of the first songs I wrote for this album when still living in Brooklyn NY back in 2015. It’s a story about two people whose communication is stuck. How hard it is to change one’s habits, no matter how much one wants it. It’s about the frustration and distress of addiction” “The idea for the solo album started to take shape a few years back. Previously I had written music for the New York Dolls and the Michael Monroe Band, but now some of the songs that I was writing and had written, started to sound more and more like my own stuff instead of what I would write for those bands.” – Sami Yaffa
Följande musiker medverkar på det kommande albumet:
* Sami Yaffa (Hanoi Rocks, Michael Monroe, New York Dolls) – Vocals, Bass Guitar
* Rich Jones (Micheal Monroe) – Guitar
* Christian Martucci (Stone Sour) – Guitar
* Rane Raitsikka (Smack) – Guitar
* Timo Kaltio (Izzy Stradlin, Cheap And Nasty) – Guitar
* Janne Haavisto – Drums